Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have a cute foxy card to share...I always forget to use my Snow Globe dies....they are super cute! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Cozy Fox, Snow globe dies, Border 2 dies, Cardinal Kisses
- Doodlebug-Winter Wonderland 6" pad, Shape Sprinkles-Winter Hugs and Snow Family
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- PTI white and kraft card stock
- Lawn Fawn twine
- Neenah Solar white card stock
- Signo white gel pen
- Copic Markers-oops...forgot to keep a list this time...
- Sakura black Glaze pen
- Ink on 3 Blackout ink
Love the fox and the snow globe! Darling card!
Post a Comment