Thursday, August 31, 2023
Jamie here to share a wedding gift card holder!
Thanks for stopping!
Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Hi everyone...another gnome cutie to share! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
*pan down to check out all the products that I used
***to see me ink blend the S'more stencil...check it out HERE
- Jaded Blossom-Card Mat dies, Girl Gnome dies, Gnome dies S'more Add Ons, Stitched Oval dies, S'more Stencil, Campfire S'mores stamp set and Outline dies
- Doodlebug-Great Outdoors 6" pad, Rainbow Petite Prints Candy Stripe Sprinkles and Gingham Linen, Shape Sprinkles-Rainbow Hearts
- PTI Card stock-black, white, dk chocolate, kraft
- P13 stamping pad skintones-Jaded Blossom
- SU chocolate chip marker
- AC rust card stock
- Distress oxide ink-gathered twigs and walnut stain
- Versafine clair nocturne ink
- Decofoil-transfer gel duo and Makeforte Snowday foil
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Hi friends! It's Julee Tilman, popping in with some sweet inspiration today. The awesome new s'mores mini release got me thinking about the adorable cocoa sets from last year, so I just had to pair them up for today's card.
I really do love any chance to color, so I started out by stamping images from the Kawaii S'mores set as well as the cocoa mug from Just Add Marshmallows. I then colored with Copic markers and cut out. To add in the chocolate, I assembled the chocolate bar from the Gnome Dies: S'mores Add Ons. I love that there are little individual squares of chocolate! So fun.
I layered my images together onto a gingham patterned paper background, then added a topper of white cardstock and brown cardstock using the Border Dies 2 set. The sentiment is from the Hot Cocoa & Marshmallows set and I embossed it in white onto the brown cardstock. The mini marshmallow is the marshmallow on the stick in the Kawaii S'mores set, I just fussy cut it, then added a cute little face from the Campfire S'mores freebie set. I finished off with a few sparkling enamel dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a super sweet day!
Monday, August 28, 2023
Thursday, August 24, 2023
Wednesday, August 23, 2023
Tuesday, August 22, 2023
- Jaded Blossom-Build a Booth BBQ Add Ons, Build a Booth dies, Grilling with my Gnomies stamp set and matching Outline dies, Window Card Mat die
- Doodlebug-Bar-B-Cute 6" pad and Matching Odds and Ends, Picnic Parade Shape Sprinkles, Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad-Gingham Linen
- Studio Katia 3mm Google eyes
- PTI-white, smokey shadow, dark chocolate, new leaf, harvest gold, pure poppy
- Cut Card stock.com-Gmund Tindalo
- AC silver, rust and black card stock
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- Neenah solar white and desert storm 80lb card stock
- Copic Marker R46
Thursday, August 17, 2023
Jamie here to share a card with you!
Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Hey there, Gnomies! It's Julee Tilman popping in to share a little inspiration with you. The card idea started out with the Gnome Worries Bee Happy set. I stamped it at an angle onto a leftover die cut from the Window Card Mat Die. The image was colored with Copic markers, accented with stickles, and matted with black cardstock.