Thursday, October 27, 2022
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Jamie here to share a Christmas card with you!
Thanks for stopping!
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
The holidays are upon us so its treat making time!
Since my kids are in high school I make treats for them to give to their teachers and a few friends! However they have 8 teachers each hahaha.
Also they go to a Medical related High School so I thought these syringe pens would be perfect !! I found them on Amazon in case you are wondering!
I used the Jaded Blossom
Boo Crew (Vampire)
Batty for You (sentiment)
2.25 x 8 bags
Monday, October 24, 2022
I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my card -
Friday, October 21, 2022
Happy Friday everyone! It's Rosie here today sharing my latest project for Jaded Blossom. I'm switching gears and starting on gift card holders for Christmas. I used to spend days/weeks hunting down the perfect gift for family and friends. It was a lot of stress. Now, I just buy a bunch of gift cards so my recipient can buy what he or she wants. For me it's easier since December is such a busy month with birthdays and Christmas. I have my birthday in December, along with hubby, his 2 brothers, and several friends. I told you....it's CRAZY!
I used the Stocking Gift Card Die
to create the base shape. I LOVE that this die set come with 3
different stocking toppers, along with the toe and heel dies so you can
cut different colored paper for those pieces! I plan on creating these
in all different colors for Christmas.
Remember, Jaded Blossom has a current STRIPES Challenge. You have until November 5th to play along for a chance to win a free stamp set! And be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes.
Thursday, October 20, 2022
Hello, crafty friends! Cynthia here sharing a card using some of the newly released sets from the store! I was in a sweet holiday mood with this new project and it has jump started all my holiday crafting!
I used the COFFEE SLIDER DIE set as the base for this shaped card. I die cut 2 of the coffee cups and die cut the cozy in red to highlight the image and sentiment from SWEET CHRISTMAS WISHES. I colored up the deer popsicle with Copic Markers in traditional Christmas colors. I die cut some green doilies for the background and added the sentiment to match. I added a glittery holly sticker on to the scarf to finish the card.
Are you starting your holiday cards and tag making? :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog. I have a Gnome Halloween Card Trio to share...too cute! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
- Jaded Blossom-Purrfect Halloween stamp set, Card Mat dies, Girl Gnome dies, Ticket Book dies, Scallop Slider Topper dies, Gnomie Want Candy stamp set and Outline dies, Halloween Banner dies, Gnome dies, Gnome dies Halloween Add Ons and their Gnome dies Costume Party Add Ons 1 and 2.
- PTI card stock-black, white, pure poppy, orange zest
- AC card stock grey and black
- Neenah solar white card stock 80lb
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- P13 Skintones stamping pad
- Glossy Accents
- Studio Katia 3mm google eyes
- Sakura white gelly roll #10, Black Glaze pen
- Doodlebug-Shape Sprinkles-silly spiders, star attraction-Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen and Dot Stripe-Ghost Town 6", Oct 31 6" and 12", Happy Haunting 6", Ghouls and Goodies 6", Booville and Candy Carnival 6"