Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have 2 Christmas cards to share...Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug are a pair made in heaven...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Card Layer dies 1 and 2, Banner dies, Watts Up
- Doodlebug-Night Before Christmas 12", 6", Matching Odds and Ends, Shape Sprinkles-Eye Candy, Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- PTI Pure Poppy card stock
- Nuvo Glitter drops-white blizzard
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White
- WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
- Pico Embellisher Shimmer
Cute cards! Love the lights!
Post a Comment