Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I decided to make a bunch of Congrats on your Wedding cards using different sentiments. My stash was getting low and my son and his girlfriend needed one for a wedding that they were atttending...so I thought...perfect! These were super simple and you could literally make these for any occasion with a different sentiment and papers. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
*pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched Square dies, Rectangle dies, Doily dies, Panel dies, Heart dies, Fancy Wedding stamp set, Fancy Heart dies
- Authentique-Irresistable 12" paper line
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- Simon Says stamp 120lb card stock
- CutCardStock.com-Basis Natural 80lb coverstock A7
- AC Christmas foil 6" pad-gold
- AC black card stock
- Michaels Ribbon-cream with gold
- CTMH gold foil tape
- DCWV Foiled Vellum stack
Love the black, white and gold combo! Pretty cards!
Post a Comment