Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have a quick little tea card to share...that I made with a bunch of JB products...love!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
*pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Falling Hearts stencil, Hello Cute-tea stamp set, Tea for two stamp set, Mason Jar dies, Tea dies, Clear Jar Coffee Add Ons stamp set
- Doodlebug-Cream and Sugar 6" pad, Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen 6" pad, Shape Sprinkles-Rainbow Hearts
- PTI white card stock
- Distress ink-Kitsch Flamingo, Worn Lipstick, Tumbled Glass
- Neenah Solar White card stock 80lb
- Neenah Desert Storm card stock 80lb
- AC Christmas Foil 6" pad-silver
- Taylored Expressions Masking Stencil
- Copic Markers-E41,42,43,44 R81,83,85
- Ink on 3 Blackout ink
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
This is absolutely adorable!! I love it!!
Love the tea bags! Adorable card!
Post a Comment