Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a Spring Coffee card to share...you could use this as an Easter card too...for next year! I love the Spring Mugs stamp set...too cute! If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
*pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom store
- Jaded Blossom-Spring dies, Word Bubble dies, Spring Mugs and Hello Chickie stamp sets, Rectangle Internal Scallop dies
- Doodlebug-Hoppy Easter 6" pad, Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen 6" pad, Shape Sprinkles-Latte Love, Candy Hearts, Hens and Chicks
- Simon Says card stock-Orange Peel
- Copic Markers-Y11,15,17 E43,44,47 YR7,15,16 R20
- Neenah solar white 80lb card stock
- Sakura white jelly roll pen #10
I LOVE this chick! and matching background paper!
Super cute! Love the papers and the coloring!
Post a Comment