Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom Blog...YAY! I have another Christmas cutie to share. There's a quick video linked below. Thanks for stopping by...hugs...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!
- Jaded Blossom-Christmas Banner dies, Christmas is Gnoming, Sunburst Card Mat die
- Dorky Prints and Doodles-Gnome Christmas Clipart
- Echo Park 6" pad-Christmas Cheer
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- Sakura Gelly roll pen #10 and Sparkle
- Neenah Desert storm 80lb card stock
- Glossy Accents
- Recollection enamel dots-red
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen
- PTI Pine Feather card stock
Hahahha.. that card is A.dor.a.ble, especially with the deflated hat and tree. That is exactly how some days feel while preparing for Christmas... love it! Wow the colors are so festive!
Such a cute card! I love that fun background design!
Post a Comment