Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my turn to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have a fun little grad card that I made for my daughter that just graduated Med School. You could make this for anyone in the medical field...even turn it into a thank you for the Nurses that may have taken great care of you at the hospital. There's a quick video linked below. Thanks for stopping by...hugs...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!
- Jaded Blossom-Medical dies, Fancy Heart dies, Gable Box dies, Kawaii Medicine stamp set, Build a Gingerbread man stamp set(faces), Kawaii Guts stamp set, Hard Work stamp set, Alphabet dies 2, Card Layer dies 2
- Concord and 9th-Honeysuckle card stock and ink, Ballet Slipper card stock
- Photoplay Party Girl 6" pad
- Sakura white jelly roll pen #10
- Memento Tuxedo black marker
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- AC black card stock
- WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
Exciting news! What a fun card for the special occasion!
Post a Comment