Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a tropical retirement card to share. This was a card request from my hubby...I made this for a coworker that is retiring...I believe she is normally a traveler...and I went with that theme. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used and check out the Jaded Blossom blog and store HERE
- Jaded Blossom-Flower dies, Tiki Time stamp set, Co Workers stamp set, Cloud stencil, Tiki Hut dies, Spring dies 2, Spring Banner dies, Tropical dies
- PTI white, aqua mist and kraft card stock
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- Distress Oxide inks-Tumbled glass, Wild honey, Seedless preserves, Wilted violet, Squeezed lemonade, Blueprint sketch, Vintage photo, Abandoned coral
- Distress ink-Ground espresso
- Copics-Y17, YR24, RV13, RV52, BV04, YG13, YG17, BG10
- Glossy Accents
- Stampin Up-mini punches
- Nuvo Glitter Accents-fresh snowfall
- AC brown card stock
- Bazzill Swiss Dot-Straw card stock
Awesome colors and details! The Tiki Bar is great!
What a fun die cut scene!
Post a Comment