Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have 2 matching cards to share. These are basically flat cards...easy for mailing...mostly stamping. I'm not sure if anyone has done this...but the black hearts were not originally going to be on them...I dropped my ink pad on my pink card and had ink splotches to cover-lol-whatever works...right?? Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Party Animal Tags, Stitched Rectangle dies, Banner dies-shop HERE
- PTI white card stock
- Neenah Solar White card stock
- Simon Says Doll pink card stock
- Bazzill black card stock
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
- Altenew inks-turquoise, tide blue, starlight, rose quartz, puffy heart, purple wine
- Versafine onyx black ink
These are so cute and colorful!!
Super CUTE CAS cards!!! Love them!
Love both cards!! I think it was a good thing for your ink because I love the hearts!!
Post a Comment