Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have some lovey cards to share...I know Valentine's day is done for this year...but you can make these same cards and just use a different sentiment. I stamped the image on water colour card stock using distress inks then spritzed the image with water before stamping. I also coloured my Scalloped square die edges with distress ink to match and distressed them with water. Easy Peasy! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann from Snappy Scraps
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Fancy Valentine, Heart Doily
- Distress ink-tumbled glass, broken china, peacock feathers, spun sugar, worn lipstick, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, candied apple
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Tim Holtz distress water colour card stock
- PTI white card stock
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
These are beautiful!!!
Beautiful cards, love them!!
Post a Comment