Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...I have 2 similar cards to share using my FAV Jaded Blossom dies and stamps...Love how they turned out! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to check out my blog Snappy Scraps and HERE to shop and the Jaded Blossom store...
- Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Flower dies, Tropical flower dies, Daisies, Lilies, Hibiscus and Sunflower stamp sets, So many Birthdays 3
- Altenew ink-bamboo, olive, parrot, forest glades, frayed leaf, moss and evergreen
- Distress Oxide inks-wilted violet, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber, worn lipstick, peeled paint, cracked pistachio
- Pretty Pink Posh-clear confetti mix
- PTI white card stock
- Nuvo white Crystal drops(the ink leached and dyed this to match the flower centers and leaves)
- Worldwin vellum
- Versafine Onyx black ink
This is so very beautiful!!
Oh WOW! So PRETTY! LOVE the flowers!
Beautiful Birthday Cards!!!
Post a Comment