Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have another fun Gnome St Patrick's Day card to share. Gotta love it! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Spring Banner dies, St Patrick's Day Candies Grid style, Grid Die, Gnome dies and the St Patrick's Day Add Ons, Label dies, Border dies
- Doodlebug-Pot O Gold 6" pad and Odds and Ends, Shape Sprinkles Rainbow Hearts, Petite Prints Grasshopper Dot Grid 12"
- Distress Oxide ink-Twisted Citron
- AC rust card stock
- Worldwin peach card stock
- PTI white and smokey shadow card stock
- Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
- Bazzill Bling card stock-green
- Copic Marker R27,Y18,YR15
I LOOOOOOVE The design of this card. And that gnome is so sweet. Those feet are the cutest! The fun was great fun. The projects were super fun and really darling! But the gnome has truly stolen my heart.
Post a Comment