Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! Today I am sharing the Anniversary card that I made my hubby...our 30th Wedding Anniversary was on October 11th. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!
- Jaded Blossom-Date Night stamp set, Cloud Stencil, Alphabet dies 2, Border dies 2
- Lawn Fawn ink-sugarplum, merman, freshly cut grass, sunflower, lobster, carrot
- Ink on 3 Blackout ink
- PTI white card stock
- Neenah Solar white 80lb card stock
- Copic Markers-R20,22,24 RV29 Y17 E11 E23,25,27
- Art Impressions Action Wobble
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- Doodlebug-Shape Sprinkles-Tiny Hearts
- Nyvo Glitter drops-white blizzard
- WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
Post a Comment