Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have 3 gorgeous cards to share. Red Poinsettias are my fav! A video is linked below...if you'd like to make these too!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Joyful stamp set, Poinsettia dies, Small Poinsettia dies, Triangle Square Mat dies, Stitched Square mat dies
- Neenah Desert storm 80lb card stock
- PTI pine feather card stock
- Ink on 3 Juicy ink
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- AC red and green card stock
- AC Christmas foil 6" pad-gold
- Echo Park Christmas Cheer and My Favorite Christmas 6" pads
- Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Confetti
- Nuvo Fine Detail Embossing powder Classic gold
- Distress ink-Aged Mahogany and Forest Moss
These are just beautiful! Love that awesome background die and the poinsettia too! So pretty!
Gorgeous cards Lee Ann!! The background layout is fantastic! Wow, the poinsettia is fabulous!!!
I hope you are doing well my friend!
Post a Comment