Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my turn to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have one last Disney Themed Birthday card to share. Thanks for stopping by...hugs...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!
- Jaded Blossom-Fancy Birthday stamp set, Birthday banner dies, Happy Hello stamp set, Birthday word dies, Star dies, Banner dies, Circle dies, Circle Internal Scallop dies, Flag dies
- Echo Park-Magic Wonder 6" pad, Dots and Stripes Magical Adventure 6" pad
- AC black card stock
- Simon Says Stamp 120lb card stock
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-Ebony black
Fun mix of patterned papers on your card! Love the cupcake and party hat inside!
Post a Comment