Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have 2 Valentine cards to share...I made these using Jaded Blossom's amazing latest stencils from our January release...perfect for a quick card or 2!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Fancy Heart dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Cute Little Gnomie, Love you Lots, XOXO stencil, Arrow Stencil, Fancy Valentine
- Distress Oxide inks-Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple
- PTI white, Lovely Lady and black card stock
- Ranger Fine Detail White embossing powder
- Ink on 3 Juicy ink
- Studio Katia gems...no idea what they are called-they were a freebie with purchase
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-Ebony Black
What great stenciled backgrounds! I really like the pinks with the black accents - everything really pops!
Rachelle : )
Awesome cards! I love the stenciled background designs!
Post a Comment