Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have 4 winter cards to share...I made these using scraps from our December release...you don't want to throw out your scraps!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Birch Tree Stencil, Stitched Oval dies, Hello Winter, Winter Banner dies, Pinecone dies, Scallop Rectangle dies
- Distress Oxide ink-Speckled Egg
- WRMK Winter Frost 12" paper line
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White
- Versafine Nocturne ink
- Recollections white card stock
Love the texture and dimension of the pinecones! Beautiful cards!
Post a Comment