Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have a CAS Halloween card to share...I made this using the September release set Halloween Tags...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and shop at the JB store HERE!
- Jaded Blossom-Halloween tags
- Stamp Anniething-Falling Stars
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- PTI white card stock
- Simon Says Intense black ink
- WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
- Signo white gel pen
- Glossy Accents
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black
- Distress Oxide ink-carved pumpkin
- Neenah solar white card stock
- Copic Markers-G21, G24, YR14, YR18, BV01, V25, C3, C5, C7
This looks amazing....love how you used the stars!!!!
COOL Halloween card!!
Post a Comment