Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...I have a card to share that I made with their latest release-LOVE! I had a little fun with my Copics and Alcohol inks. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Sparkle and Shine, Gems, Octagon dies
- PTI white card stock
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
- Doodlebug eerie eyes
- Worldwin vellum
- Copic Markers-G00, G02, G05, YG01, YG07, BG05, BG45
- Simon Says Intense black ink
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle marker
- Yupo Paper
- Ranger Alcohol inks-Citrus, Limeade, Snow cap, Patina, Pool, Mermaid, Aqua
So Sweet! Love the eyes!
Beautiful and fun card!!!!
Post a Comment