Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...I have a card and matching tag to share-love how they turned out...and I think they match the pad and pen perfectly. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
*the background was made by applying distress ink to an acrylic block-spritzing the ink with water....then stamping onto water colour card stock
**pan down and check out all the products that I used
***click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom store
- Jaded Blossom-Luggage tags, Border dies, Stitched rectangle dies, Spring dies 2, Unicorns and Glitter
- PTI white card stock
- Distress ink-cracked pistachio, wilted violet, broken china
- Ranger Distress water colour card stock
- The Twinery-Summer breeze twine
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
- Simon Says Intense black ink
- Spectrum Noir Markers-clear sparkle, PP2, IG2, IG3, BP6, BP5, PL4, PL5, IG8, IG9
- Glossy Accents
- Nuvo Glitter drops-white blizzard
- Signo white gel pen
- Doodlebug-Fairy Tales 6" pad
- Pretty Pink Posh-clear confetti mix
This is so magical..lol!! Awesome job!!
Your unicorns are adorable, great job!!
Beautiful card and tag!!!
Post a Comment