Hi everyone Lee-Ann here and it's my day to post here at the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY!!! Check out my blog HERE!!! I have a super easy and quick card set...also the cards are pretty flat therefore easy and cheap to mail...yippee!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used to make these cards!!
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched oval dies, Scalloped oval dies, Panel dies, Watt's up?, Eggcellent, Dandelions, Party splatter, Love mustaches
- Studio G card bases
- Neenah solar white card stock
- Recollections rhinestone hearts
- Simple stories DIY 6" papers
- Doodlebug Sugar coated card stock
- Freckled fawn wood shapes
- Simon Says black and yellow card stock
- Versafine onyx black ink
- CTMH sunflower ink
- Spectrum Noir Markers IG2, IG4
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- Wink of Stella clear
- Signo white gel pen
So Cool!! What great ideas!!
So stinken cute!! Love all the JB goodies on these cards! Fantastic designs!
Lee-Ann Watts Up is really cute!
Post a Comment