Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here from Jaded Blossom and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have another quick and easy birthday card to share. Disney Colours are my fav for a very Happy Birthday! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!
- Jaded Blossom-Birthday Blowout stamp set, Birthday Banner dies, Happy Hello stamp set, Birthday Word dies, Star dies, Banner dies, Layered Frame and Journal dies, Card Layer dies 1, Card Mat dies
- Echo Park-Magic Wonder and Dots and Stripes Magical Adventure 6" pads
- AC black card stock
- Simon Says Stamp 120lb white card stock
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White
Love the layering! The party hats are adorable!
Post a Comment