Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...SQUEEEEEE!!! I have a Mother's day card to share...it's coming up!!!!! This one was made with lot's of Jaded Blossom dies and stamps...pan down to check out all the products that I used...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Check out my blog Snappy Scraps HERE and Jaded Blossom's store HERE!!
- Jaded Blossom-Alphabet dies,Coffee dies, Happy Hello, Happy Hello add on, Coffee Break, Coffee Candies, Stitched Square dies, Scallop Square dies, Flag dies, Heart dies
- Doodlebug Cream and Sugar 6" pad
- Worldwin vellum
- PTO white and kraft card stock
- Versamark ink
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
- Ranger Multi Medium mat glue
- Zig 2 way glue pen
- ATG tape gun
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- Fiskar's paper crimper
- AC grey and Brown card stock
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- Simon Says Hollyhock ink
- Marvy Heat tool
- Vagabond die cutting machine
- Misti stamping tool
- EK success powder tool
This is so cute!!!
This is so darn AWESOME~ You did a fab job!!
Post a Comment