The Jaded Blossom Customer Contest RETURNS!!
We had a lot of entries last year and I know alot of you really enjoyed this contest so we are bringing it back! Yay!
Winners will be voted on by DT members AND Garden of Creativity customers.
Categories: Design Team Favorite, Garden of Creativity Customer Favorite, Most Creative (picked by Candace and Michelle)
Submit any project of your choosing (must be new, never before posted) to the Jaded Blossom Email. DO NOT include any watermark or your name on the photo. Judges will not know who's project is who's.
Judging starts on July 15th. Only one entry per person. Your project photo must be emailed to email@example.com BY July 13th. Judging is open for 3 days. All winners will be posted by July 19th.
- DT Favorite Winner will receive a $20 JB Gift Certificate
- Garden of Creativity winner will receive a $20 JB Gift Certificate
- Most Creative (winner chosen by DT Owners Candace and Michelle) will receive a $30 JB Gift Certificate
- 2 Honorable Mentions will receive a $10 SVG Cutting Files gift certificate.
There is only 1 prize per person.. if one person wins in 2 categories then the runner up will win the next prize and so on...
Want to play along? Here's how..
- Projects must include at least one Jaded Blossom stamp nd ONLY Jaded Blossom stamps. No other company stamps or dies allowed.
- Projects can be ANY THEME you choose. Card, Banner, Treat etc..
- Please only submit ONE PHOTO. You can also make a collage and submit that if you want to show different angles of your project. All in all, however you want to do it, just send us 1 photo.
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm PST on July 13th. Include your name and the title of your project.
- Only one Entry per person
- Once the photo is posted for judging, do not tell anyone which project is yours. You can encourage people to vote but if you in any way post or comment what project is yours, you will be disqualified for any of the prizes.
- Your project can be posted on your blog anytime AFTER July 22nd.
- You do NOT have to be on facebook or in the garden to participate in the contest. If you want to judge then yes you do need to be in the Garden of Creativity.
JUDGING AND FAQ'S:
Who can judge?-Any member in the Garden of Creativity can be a judge
How do I vote for my favorite?-ONLY COMMENTS will count as a vote. Likes will not count. You can vote for 3 projects. Photos will be uploaded to the Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity on July 15th
I submitted a photo for the contest, can I also judge and can I vote for myself?-Yes you can vote for any 3 projects including your own.
Sound like fun? We think so too! Can't wait to see what everyone creates for the contest! Get those thinking caps on!
~Candace and Michelle