Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have another fun Gnome St Patrick's Day card to share. Gotta love it! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Spring Banner dies, St Patrick's Day Candies Grid style, Grid Die, Gnome dies and the St Patrick's Day Add Ons, Label dies, Border dies
- Doodlebug-Pot O Gold 6" pad and Odds and Ends, Shape Sprinkles Rainbow Hearts, Petite Prints Grasshopper Dot Grid 12"
- Distress Oxide ink-Twisted Citron
- AC rust card stock
- Worldwin peach card stock
- PTI white and smokey shadow card stock
- Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
- Bazzill Bling card stock-green
- Copic Marker R27,Y18,YR15