Hello, friends! Cynthia here to share a candy bar treat holder with you! I absolute love Christmas and love creating holiday crafts all year long especially with gingerbread! It takes away the hustle and bustle of the holiday when cards or projects have already been completed.
I die cut the CANDY BAR SLIDER die in #110 kraft cardstock and holiday paper for the front. I stamped and colored up the gingerbread mug from GINGERBREAD & MARSHMALLOW MUGS set with Copic Markers. I also stamped a sentiment from the same set. I then and fussy cut the mug with my trusty Cutterbee scissors. I die cut icing from the OCTAGON DIES: CHRISTMAS ADD ONS2, a bow from BOW DIE and die cut a tag from the MINI TAG DIES 2 set.
- Gingerbread & Marshmallow Mugs set
- Bow Dies
- Mini Tag Dies 2
- Copic Markers: mug E70, E71, E74, E77; bow R35, R37, R39
- Stampin'Up! ink and chalk for cheeks
- My Minds Eye patterned cardstock
- Recollections #110 kraft carstock
Thanks for stopping by!
This is so cute!!
Post a Comment