Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog-YAY! I have a fun alternative holiday card to share. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!
- Jaded Blossom-Rectangle Internal Scallop dies, Kawaii Coffee Breakfast stamp set and outline dies, Pinecones stamp set, Coffee Word dies
- Concord and 9th-Peacock ink and card stock, aqua mist ink
- PTI white and dark chocolate card stock
- Versafine Clair Pinecone ink
- Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear confetti
- Neenah solar white card stock
- Ink on 3 blackout ink
- Sakura white jelly roll pen #10
- CutCardstock-CTI Gamma Translucent 29lb
- Copics-E43,47,49 R81,83,85 BG57,18,78,10 C00,1,2,3
Post a Comment