Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...and I have 2 cards to share that I made using sentiment stamps as the background...easy peasy. I went cutsie with one and more elegant with the other. It's hard to tell in the pic but the leaf heat embossed with glitter embossing powder is just gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used, click HERE to see my blog Snappy Scraps and HERE to shop at the Jaded Blossom store
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Halloween dies 2, Happy Halloween dies, Word dies, Happy Hello add ons
- PTI-white, black and canyon clay card stock
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- AC yellow card stock
- Nuvo Crystal Drops- ebony black
- Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles-eye candy
- Distress Oxide ink-Spiced Marmalade
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Word dies, Autumn leaves, Happy Hello add ons
- PTI-white, canyon clay and chocolate card stock
- Distress Oxide ink-walnut stain
- Nuvo Crystal drops-bright gold
- SU-gold twine
- Pico Embellisher-shimmer
- Ranger Gold Tinsel embossing powder
These are to cute!!!
These are just awesome!! I love the look but I know it can be very time consuming. You did a fabulous job with them!!
Beautiful cards!! I love the stamped backgrounds!!
Post a Comment