Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog-YAY! Check out my blog HERE!! I decided to go all Christmas...with a little water colour. Super easy peasy with the awesome dies from Jaded Blossom. I used the smooshing technique onto water colour card stock then used Jaded Blossom dies to cut out snowflakes and tags. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
- Jaded Blossom-Scallop square dies, Stitched square dies, Flag dies, Winter dies, Treat tag dies, Elegant holiday greetings, Clear purses
- Distress inks-cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon and blueprint sketch
- Distress water colour card stock
- PTI white card stock
- Cartwright's moonshine sequins
- SU 1/8" silver ribbon
- Ranger silver embossing powder
OK this is simply beautiful!
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love winter projects...but don't want winter to come!!!
Post a Comment