Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog-YAY! Check out my blog HERE
! I made 4 sympathy cards using Brusho and Jaded Blossom products. I know-I'm a bit of a Debby Downer lately with the sympathy cards-but I find them hard to make...and you never have one on hand when you need one. These are relatively simple...I just added Brusho in different colours to wet water colour card stock and allowed to colour to spread and bleed on it's own. After the backgrounds were dry I heat embossed the Jaded Blossom images and sentiment. Quick and easy. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Simple Sayings 1 & 2, Birdie Bites, Mini tags 2, Stitched rectangle dies 1
- Brusho-sea green, turquoise, olive green and yellow ochre
- Ranger embossing powder-silver, gold and copper
- Gansai Tambii paint splatter-gold and copper
- Ranger water colour card stock
- PTI white card stock
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
So pretty!! Love the effect!!!
They are simply beautiful!!
Post a Comment