Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog. Today I have a fun Spicey Birthday card to share. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this one too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
*pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Build a Booth Taco Add Ons, Stylized Rectangle dies, Stylized Scallop Rectangle dies, Cinco de Gnomo stamp set and Outline dies
- Studio Katia 3mm google eyes
- Doodlebug-Sprinkles Candy Hearts
- Reminisce Food Truck Festival 12"
- Sunny Studios Classic Gingham, Dots and Stripes, Polka Dot Parade
- Neenah Solar white 80lb card stock
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
- Amazon.ca-Taco scrapbook paper
- PTI Pure Poppy card stock