Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog. I have a Gnome Halloween Card Trio to share...too cute! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
*pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Purrfect Halloween stamp set, Card Mat dies, Girl Gnome dies, Ticket Book dies, Scallop Slider Topper dies, Gnomie Want Candy stamp set and Outline dies, Halloween Banner dies, Gnome dies, Gnome dies Halloween Add Ons and their Gnome dies Costume Party Add Ons 1 and 2.
- PTI card stock-black, white, pure poppy, orange zest
- AC card stock grey and black
- Neenah solar white card stock 80lb
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- P13 Skintones stamping pad
- Glossy Accents
- Studio Katia 3mm google eyes
- Sakura white gelly roll #10, Black Glaze pen
- Doodlebug-Shape Sprinkles-silly spiders, star attraction-Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen and Dot Stripe-Ghost Town 6", Oct 31 6" and 12", Happy Haunting 6", Ghouls and Goodies 6", Booville and Candy Carnival 6"