Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have a fun Birthday card to share that I made with Jaded Blossom's fun paper pad Celebration...love!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
*pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Gnome-alicious Birthday stamp set, Bread tag dies, Party Gnome Tags stamp set, Pennant Topper dies, Card Mat dies, Celebration 6" pad
- PTI kraft and Black card stock
- Photoplay Crafting with my Gnomies 6"
- Ink on 3 blackout ink
- Copic Markers-E11,13,15 W3,5,7 BG09,15,32 R56,83,85 C3,5
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- Doodlbug Shape Sprinkles Lots of Love
- WRMK 1/8" corner chomper
- Sakura white Gelly roll pen #8,#10 Sparkle pen