Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my turn to take over the Jaded Blossom blog. I have a quick ornament to share...made with Jaded Blossom's stamps and dies. I had the hardest time taking a good picture...kept getting a reflection...boo...anyways...I have a full instructional video on my YouTube channel HERE and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel HERE. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Be Merry stamp set, Winter dies, Large Snowflake die
- Moxxie Paper line-Winter Wishes
- Ranger Fine detail white embossing powder
- Ink on 3-Juicy ink
- Recollections white card stock
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins 3mm
- Michael's styrofoam snowballs
- DIY plastic ornaments Michaels
Beautiful ornament! I love the scalloped circle and snowflake dies!
This is gorgeous! Great idea!
I haven't been on your site for a while. I'd like to say this is the prettiest hand made ornament I've ever seen. thank you for sharing. Now if I can get my daughter (Jen Collins) to make it I'll be happy.
Post a Comment