Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here from Snappy Scraps...it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have a quick card to share...I made this using the gorgeous Spiral circle stamp set...so pretty! I heat embossed some of them on my card directly...then stamped some onto kraft card stock and painted the images in using the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors paint set...so shiny and pretty! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down to see all the products that I used and click HERE to go shopping at the store!
- Jaded Blossom-Spiral Circles, Stitched Circle dies, Date night
- PTI kraft and black card stock
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- Ranger fine detail gold embossing powder
- Gansai Tambi Starry Colors
- Little Things pearls-soft snowball mix
- WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
It's my 19th wedding anniversary today! I love your blog. Thank you
Beautiful Anniversary Card!!
Post a Comment