Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom Blog-YAY! I have a i card 2 ways post to share today...stamped the exact same stamps for the background...one on Distress water colour card stock with white heat embossing...and one one black card stock with gold heat embossing...super easy peasy with the Misti stamping tool...great for mass production...anyhoo...I used distress oxide inks on the white one and just blended over the heat embossing...then spritzed with water....one the black one I painted with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors...it's hard to get a pic, but GORGEOUS and sparkly! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used
***click HERE to check out my blog-Snappy Scraps
- Jaded Blossom-Spiral Circle, Card mat dies, Word dies, Flag dies, Happy hello
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black, simply white
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
- DCWV-Foil stack and Foiled vellum stack
- Craft Medley-metallic sequins
- Distress Oxide inks-worn lipstick, cracked pistachio, broken china
- Recollections pink card stock
- Distress water colour card stock
- Sparkly vellum-? brand
- Gansai Tambi Starry Colours-901, 902, 904, 905, 906
These are so pretty!!!
SO so pretty! I love them both. I love how they are alike but they are so different!!
Both are GORGEOUS!
Have a wonderful day,
Crafting with Creative M
Beautiful cards, love the black with gold paint.
Post a Comment