Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog. Check out my blog HERE!! I have a Mermaid set that I made using the super sweet Jaded Blossom set-Mermaid kisses. I actually COLOURED-GASP!! The background was made using distress inks over a stencil with Clarity Stencil brushes...these are seriously awesome for ink blending!! LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched Rectangle dies, Mermaid Kisses, Goody bag dies, Baking Dies, Tropical dies, Mini tags 2
- Distress inks-tumbled glass, broken china, salty ocean, mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers
- Strathmore water colour card stock
- Clarity stencil brushes
- Simon Says waves stencil
- PTI kraft card stock
- Neenah solar white card stock
- Simon Says Intense black ink
- Spectrum Noir markers-clear sparkle, EB3, EB4, EB6, FS1, FS9, FS6, GT1, GT2, GT3, TN6, CR1, IG4
- Glossy Accents
- Sakura white gel pen
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- SU pearl
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
Your mermaid is super cute. I love both of your projects ....
So cute!!! Love the little box, great idea!! Nice work colouring the mermaid! So pretty!!
Aaaaw, what a CUTE set! Love the mermaid and matching treat box!
Post a Comment