Hi everyone...it's Lee-Ann and it's my day to post here at the Jaded Blossom Blog-YAY!!! I made a quick little treat bag and card using my FAV NEW set Poinsettia. LOVE! I stamped the word all over my kraft paper for the background of my goody bag...LOVE the look! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out the products that I used to make these projects...and click HERE to check out my Blog Post at Snappy Scraps!
- Jaded Blossom-Poinsettia, 100% Handmade, Card Mat Dies, Panel dies, Dainty Topper, Border Dies, Mini Tag Dies, Goody Bag dies
- Carta Bella-Have a Merry Christmas 6" pad
- My Craft Spot gold Sequins
- PTI kraft card stock
- Doily-not sure of brand-was in a goody bag
- Neenah Desert Storm card stock
- AC Jute twine
- Liquid Pearls-Gold Pearls
Such gorgeous creations!!
Have a blessed day,
*Crafting With Creative M*
Post a Comment