Hi everyone...DT Lee-Ann here and it's my turn to post on the Jaded Blossom Blog..I chose to make a quick little card with a matching treat...LOVE how this set turned out. I stamped the little girl from the Jaded Blossom set called "Smell the Flowers" on a white piece of card stock that I had already cut into a circle using the Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle die...I then coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers...masked her off, then blended a quick background using Distress inks. I stamped little flowers from the set using Versamark...then I white heat embossed them and added pearl centers. I then cut mats out of patterned papers using the Jaded Blossom Scallop Square die, Border dies and Card Mat dies...and Bam, Done!
For the treat I used the SVG Cutting Files Wonderland Hop Freebie Rolled Rose(a Freebie HERE) to top a Jaded Blossom 1x8" treat bag. I inked the flowers edges and added Stickles...added a green ribbon bow and a quick little tag using JB Mini Tags 2 dies and another sentiment from the Smell the Flowers stamp set. That's it everyone...thanks for stopping by...don't forget to pan down to check out all the products that I used to make these projects.
- Jaded Blossom-Smell the Flowers, Mini Tags 2, Card Mat Dies, Stitched Circle dies, Border Dies, Scallop Square dies, 1x8" clear bags
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- Tim Holtz distress ink-Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint
- Sakura white gel pen
- Spectrum Noir Markers-GB1, GB4, GB6, GB9, GB10, FS3, FS9, FS6, FS8, BT4, BT2
- PTI white card stock
- Diamond Stickles
- AC ribbon
- Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6" pad
- Simon Says-Sunshine ink
- Pearl brad ? brand
- SU pearls and yellow grosgrain ribbon
- Diamond Stickles
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
What a lovely card and your rose is beautiful!
This is simply beautiful ..... love love love this
Post a Comment